We are world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for a Product Owner to join our dynamic and our professional team.
We are a technology-driven innovator and a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state-regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs.
- At least 3 years of experience in system analysis or product management (including writing functional requirements or detailed design documents);
- Previous experience in Agile methodology — an advantage;
- Experience from an internet or software companies;
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate the highest impact initiatives;
- Excellent written and verbal English level and presentation skills;
- Strong team player, excellent interpersonal and service skills, self-motivated, detail-oriented, well organized, multi-tasking;
- Ability to learn and adjust quickly to a dynamic and changing environment.
- System analysis of cross-platform products: Backend application, Bonus and Promotion mechanisms, CRM tools, Affiliate system, BI, etc.;
- Defining and characterizing new requirements based on product strategy and customer needs;
- Writing feature, stories, and requirements documents — PRDs;
- Performing analysis and specification for integration with 3rd party systems;
- Working closely with multiple departments: CRM and Analysis, B2C, Compliance and Support, Technologies, etc.;
- Ownership across the lifecycle of a feature from concept through launch and managing the ongoing analysis and optimization phases;
- Researching and analyzing strategic and competitive information to constantly optimize the products and their performance.
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves;
- Sport compensation;
- English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
- Referral program;
- Team buildings, corporate events.
Kind regards, Expert Links