Location: Poznan / Warsaw
About the Job:
- We are looking for new members to join our team of professionals in the field of digital customer engagement and commerce.
- In the position as SAP Hybris Consultant or Senior Consultant, you will be a key player in our digital commerce projects.
- You will complement our team of service designers, UX artists, order management and B2B process gurus, SAP wizards, integration experts and developers. You’ll work with our large customer base in the Top 200 segment.
- As SAP Hybris Consultant or Senior Consultant, you will have opportunities to participate in versatile customer work. You will get support from our passionate and highly skilled colleagues.
- You will also have a chance to influence the commerce team in Poland while being tightly integrated with the colleagues in Finland.
- As we are a flexible organisation, you can focus your personal development and future on technical excellence, team leadership, presales, or a mix of these!
- We also encourage additional skill development, for instance in another commerce platform.
- Development experience with SAP Hybris Commerce Suite
- Experience from Hybris projects, covering the lifecycle from early exploration, work estimation, technical architecture design, full-stack development and successful go-lives
- Experience as Java architect capable of learning new frameworks and mentoring others while still enjoying to crunch out new code
- Consultant: experience from participation in Hybris project(s), 3+ years of Java development with Spring framework
- Senior Consultant: successful realization of a few Hybris projects, responsibility of specific parts of the projects or the whole, preferably B2B and B2C projects
In addition to the above, we also appreciate:
- Openness, good communication skills, being proactive, originality
- Phone allowance
- Coffee, sweets etc. at the office
- Car park (from senior level)
- Fantastic office in Poznan or Warsaw