We are looking for a passionate Embedded Software Developer for integrating audio algorithms on various platforms, mostly running on embedded device or eventually on Windows PC.
You will be working with a team of Audio Algorithms Experts, Digital Signal Processing, and Embedded Software. You will join a group of engineers with a very diverse skill set but united by their passion for innovation and the excitement of turning wildly disruptive ideas into products that impact the industry at large.
It is a highly technical role. As a person you thrive in a dynamic environment that requires a unique blend of innovation, risk-taking, and speed of execution. You combine excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to autonomously plan and organize your work assignments based on high-level team goals.
You will join our effort in building our Pure Voice and Hearing Agumentation products.
- Working in collaboration with the Software Architect, the algorithm team, and the hardware team, contribute to the overall architecture definition
- Integrate audio algorithms on audio platforms (Qualcomm, BES, Knowles)
- Improve automation of software testing
- Test and validate the integrated audio algorithms
- Agile, pragmatic, hardworking and a “can do” mentality. You also love to interact with software engineers, and domain experts in order to integrate software on ARM-based platforms.
- You hold a degree in computer science or a related field and you can demonstrate a consistent track record in the following areas:
- Several years of experience architecting, building, integrating software on ARM-based platforms
- Excellent software development skills in C/C++ and Python
- Experience working with Windows and Linux environment
- Fluent in English both writing and speaking. English is the day to day language in the company.
- Team player but as well autonomous and self-organized
- Engineering degree in computer science, signal processing, or related fields.
- Strong working experience in embedded C and C++
- Knowledge of some scripting languages f.e Python.
- Former exposure to customers (requirement definition, on-site support activities, etc).
Nice to have
- Working experience in semiconductor or equivalent technology domain.
- Experience working as part of a scrum team.
Sounds interesting? Click the "Apply" button and let us know about yourself !
Best Wishes, Expert Links