We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on the lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team and share our vision. We are hiring a Middle/Senior Developer to join us.
- End-to-end responsibility for developing services and infrastructure components based on the service-oriented architecture and modern technology standards, including design, coding, unit testing, working with 3rd parties integrated with our platform and more.
- At least 3 years’ experience in developing .Net Server side and Web side
- Proven experience in designing & developing large scale and high traffic online web applications using .NET technologies
- Hands on experience with next technologies and languages: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- Experience with ASP.NET WebForms, WCF will be a plus
- English level: Intermediate — reading/writing documents, daily meetings with teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Responsible, initiator, team-player and great communication and interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
- Some experience with VB, MSSQL
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- PE accounting and support
- Working in a comfortably located office
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
- Sport compensation
- English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation
- Referral program
- Team buildings, corporate events
Kind regards, Expert Links