For our new team in Wroclaw we are a looking for a passionate and versatile 2 Web Developers.
Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface with focus on visualization and performance.
Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
Your starting point are wireframes or general requirements the artistic design and UX will be on you. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods.
At this position your main responsibilities will be:
- Deliver a complete front-end application
- Implement layouts according to developed design
- Suggest and implement data visualization solutions based on datasets provided
- Maintain and optimize existing applications
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented TypeScript, HTML and SASS code (Angular 2-7)
- Cooperate with the back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful API
- Use Java RESTful or Java Spring in order to create the backend for the connection of UI and Database
- Follow design and code guidelines
- Create custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Sufficient experience in data visualization using Canvas/SVG + D3.js framework or it's competitors
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Fundamental Object-Oriented Programming/Design skills, including design patterns and UI specific design patterns
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Full stack development experience is a big plus
- Experience with leaflet.js framework
- Experience of creating visualizations on map layers (Google Maps, OpenstreetMaps, etc.)
Compensation Package (salary, benefits):
- B2B or regular contract
- Participation in interesting projects (both local and international)
- Career development possibilities
- Private Health insurance
- Group life insurance
- Training and certification budget
- MultiSport card
- Game room
- Team events
- Bike parking
- Select and build your own HW
Sounds interesting? Just hit the Apply button and let us know !